Sunday, March 13, 2011

new and old on sunday (mar 13, 2011)

mar 13, 2011... sunday...
NEW: got my iphone 4... thanks to tita mai for lending her cc...
OLD: plus STATION OF THE CROSS at our house... TRADITIONAL CRUSADA (way of the cross)...

brown stripes sleeves (5cm), black pants (zara), blue woven belt (sm), blue boat shoes (calecei), dog (tabby)



PLAY ON LIGHTS...

my sister...
iPhone4... yey! = )... impulse buy? well let's just say it was planned one day in advance, hehe...
 


noticed my reflection...

meanwhile... traditional crusada (way of the cross)... held at our house this afternoon... headed by my grandma and her company...



my grandma (lola upay)... second from the left... the one with the white hair...

SNACK... pansit (stir-fry noodles)...


will have one week seminar at MANILA...
will stay at Grand Opera Hotel...
mar 14-18, 2011...
will miss MHO for sure...


...
chen




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...